- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to answer a question or notify you when a request has been received/completed.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the “contact us” form on our website. You can reach this form directly, by clicking here.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Google Analytics Data Collection
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.webleed.org, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
www.webleed.org uses this data to gauge where, when, and how users access our page and to judge interest level in certain topics and types of posts so that we can provide compelling, interesting, and relevant content to our readers.